This policy covers how Extend Studio SRL, developer of CloudPress, (“CloudPress,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.cloud-press.net. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with question or concerns.
2. Information We Gather
CloudPress collects personal information when you register with us, use CloudPress products or services or post content on a CloudPress web site or blog. This information is limited to your email address, and any information you post on your site. Your password is stored securely using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash function.
CloudPress automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. CloudPress may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details. CloudPress uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
3. Google Analytics
4. IP Address
CloudPress occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
Estimate the total number of users visiting CloudPress’s web sites from specific geographical regions.
Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer. Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use CloudPress services or products that require you to “sign in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. CloudPress uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents. Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the CloudPress Sites, Products and Services.
Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the CloudPress Sites, Products and Services.
6. Information Relating to Children
Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating or using accounts through CloudPress.com.
7. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
CloudPress uses Personal Information to:
– operate and improve the Service;
– target offers to users;
– administer the Service’s facilities for communications among and between users and the public in general;
– evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
– evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to users;
– provide user support;
– communicate with users regarding support, security, technical issues, commerce, marketing, and transactions;
– facilitate marketing, advertising, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions
– administer the Service, User Accounts and transactions with respect to User Accounts; and
– administer and carry out our obligations under contracts and to comply with the law.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
– CloudPress Affiliates, which may use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 7;
– service providers which act for us or provide services for us, such as for marketing or for the processing of payments, and as to such service providers their use of Personal Information is subject to our agreements with them and any applicable laws;
– vendors in connection with the investigation of possible fraud, or as part of legal proceedings affecting CloudPress or the vendor;
– any person or government agency in response to a subpoena;
– to a government agency in response to an investigation, regardless of whether or not a subpoena has been issued;
– any person to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud; and
– CloudPress’s employees and outside professionals (such as lawyers and accountants) for the purpose of auditing, compliance, and corporate governance.
9. Email Policies
CloudPress reserves the right to send you e-mail relating to your account and to the Service. You cannot opt-out of receiving such e-mails, and you agree to receive them.
10. Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you. Your account information is password-protected. Additionally, your account’s password is stored using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash algorithm.
In certain areas, CloudPress uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If CloudPress learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using CloudPress or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at email@example.com.
11. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You may correct or update certain of your Personal Information via the Account Settings section of the Service.
You may close an account, but CloudPress will nevertheless retain your Personal Information so as to protect the business interests of CloudPress, CloudPress Affiliates, vendors and other users. Those interests include the completion of transactions, maintaining records for financial reporting purposes, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements.
Extend Studio SRL,
14 Petre Marinescu Street, District 5
Bucharest, 051804, Romania